Students wishing to study at one of our centres, will be required to book a study space ahead of time. This can be done by following the links below for the chosen study centre.
The short video below provides a quick guide on how to book a study space
- All of our Study Spaces will be Socially Distanced
- We strongly encourage all students to test twice weekly. Tests are available for free from the government website. If you have difficulty obtaining a test, please speak to your reception team or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You must stay within your assigned study space. You must not move furniture or otherwise modify our socially-distanced layouts. Anyone who does so may be asked to leave the centre.
- Study Spaces are available for two separate slots, Mon-Fri (plus Sat - for London Holborn only). If combining slots, we recommend using the same desk number for all slots on the same day
- You must wear a face covering while at a centre (Government exemptions apply)
- Everyone will be required to complete Track and Trace when on premises
- Please bring your own headphones / headsets, as these will not be supplied
- If you wish to use a bookable study space to sit an online exam that is your choice but BPP cannot guarantee a silent exam environment. Furthermore, if you are sitting a proctored exam, any noise will be flagged as a potential assessment offence for review by a BPP invigilator. You therefore sit an exam in a bookable study space within a BPP centre at your own risk.
London Holborn & Shepherd's Bush.
After assessing demand and consultation with the Students Association, we are removing the need to book a study space in advance for these two centres. Effective 16/08/2021 for London Holborn & effective 23/08/2021 for London Shepherd’s Bush
For more information around our Covid Secure Policy, please click HERE
We look forward to welcoming you in to the centre.