From Monday the 21st of September 2020, students wishing to study at one of our centres, will be required to book a study space ahead of time.
For apprentices and professional qualification learners who wish to book a desk for study in one of our centres, please telephone 0208 740 2222 between the hours of 11am and 4pm, Monday-Friday, and select option 4
For University students, this can be done by following the links below for the chosen study centre.
The short video below provides a quick guide on how to book a study space
- All of our Study Spaces will be Socially Distanced
- Study Spaces are available in 2 hour slots. If longer is required, then an additional booking is needed
- There is a 30 minute interval between desk bookings to allow for spaces to be vacated safely in preparation for the next booking
- Everyone at the centres will be required to wear face coverings in communal spaces such as reception areas and corridors
- Everyone will be required to complete Track and Trace when on premises
- Please bring your own headphones / headsets, as these will not be supplied
For more information around our Covid Secure Policy, please click HERE
We look forward to welcoming you in to the centre.