From Monday the 21st of September 2020, students wishing to study at one of our centres, will be required to book a study space ahead of time. This can be done by following the links below for the chosen study centre.
The short video below provides a quick guide on how to book a study space
- All of our Study Spaces will be Socially Distanced
- You must stay within your assigned study space. You must not move furniture or otherwise modify our socially-distanced layouts. Anyone who does so may be asked to leave the centre.
- Study Spaces are available in 2 hour slots. If longer is required then an additional booking is needed using the same desk number for all slots on the same day
- There is a 30 minute interval between desk bookings to allow for spaces to be vacated safely in preparation for the next booking
- Everyone at the centres will be required to wear face coverings at all times (Government exemptions apply)
- Everyone will be required to complete Track and Trace when on premises
- Please bring your own headphones / headsets, as these will not be supplied
For more information around our Covid Secure Policy, please click HERE
We look forward to welcoming you in to the centre.